1. CHARLIE CAMPBELL will be here Saturday morning, March 4th at 9:00 AM.
9:00 AM “Evidence for God” – Building a compelling case that the God of the Bible exists.
10:00 AM “The Bible’s Amazing Scientific Accuracy and Foresight”
11:00 AM “The Case for Jesus: Answers to Skeptics’ Top Seven Objections”
Note – There will be 10-minute refreshment breaks between sessions. Times may slightly vary.
Sunday Morning 10:00 AM and 11:30 AM – “Seven Reasons You Can Trust the Bible”
(There will be a Love Offering opportunity via collection boxes on the back tables.)
2. You are welcome to join a Bible Alive class anytime. Classes begin at 8:45 AM, each Sunday morning and dismiss in time for church service. Class teachers and subjects are noted on the classroom doors.
3. Choir Practice on Sunday, 02/26. 4-5:30 PM
4. Who: Anyone who wants to participate.
– What: Making pill bottle sewing kits for the Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes. The goal is 50-60.
– When: Monday, March 13 from 10-12:30 (approximately)
– Where: At Larry and Nancy Drake’s house; 663 Viewcrest Dr. Ventura
– RSVP- Nancy 805-340-4393
Details: Everything will be provided to do the project. Come and have a fun time. Light refreshments will be served.
5. Something new and beautiful – Jubilee has been gifted a complete set of Malmark handbells. “In the hands of the Malmark craftsmen, raw bronze is transformed into fine musical instruments of beauty and purity of tone. In the hands of the ringers, that beauty is released to ring out glorious music for the inspiration of mankind.” Jubilee will be privileged to hear our bell-ringers, for the first time on Sunday morning, March 12th. You won’t want to miss this premier performance, under the direction of Carol Davis.
6. Anointing – Jubilee will re-start a sacrament that we, unfortunately, had to discontinue, due to Covid. We are looking forward to an anointing service on Sunday, March 19th. It will be a very special Sunday which will include a message titled, “Ministry of Anointing” by Pastor Jim.
7. Movie Night – Our next movie night will be on Friday, March 17th. Our movie selection committee has chosen “Gifted Hands” for your movie entertainment. Plan to come for fellowship and great snacks to share.
8. Reminder – Daylight Savings Time begins March 12th.
SAVE THE DATES: October 13-15 Dr. Robert J. Morgan – a seasoned pastor, speaker, and author whom Jubilee has come to love and appreciate. His inspiring messages always bring refreshment to the Word as he shares through scripture memory and stories.