1. Choir Practice on Sunday, March 12th. 4-5:30 PM
2. Who: Anyone who wants to participate.
What: Making pill bottle sewing kits for the Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes. The goal is 50-60.
When: Monday, March 13 from 10-12:30 (approximately)
Where: Larry and Nancy Drake’s; 663 Viewcrest Dr. Ventura
RSVP- Nancy 805-340-4393
Details: Everything will be provided to do the project. Come and have a fun time. Light refreshments will be served.
3. Something new and beautiful – Jubilee has been gifted a complete set of Malmark handbells. “In the hands of the Malmark craftsmen, raw bronze is transformed into fine musical instruments of beauty and purity of tone. In the hands of the ringers, that beauty is released to ring out glorious music for the inspiration of mankind.” Jubilee will be privileged to hear our bell-ringers, for the first time on Sunday morning, March 12th. You won’t want to miss this premier performance, under the direction of Carol Davis.
4. Reminder – March 12th: Communion will be served and Daylight Savings Time begins.
5. The Jubilee Grief Support Group, under the leadership of Certified Grief Counselor Paul Lenderman, will be meeting on Tuesday, March 14th at 4:00 PM.
6. Movie Night – Our next movie night will be on Friday, March 17th. Our movie selection committee has chosen “Gifted Hands” for your movie entertainment. Plan to come for fellowship and bring a GREEN snack to share.
7. Anointing – Jubilee will re-start a sacrament that we, unfortunately, had to discontinue, due to Covid. We are looking forward to an anointing service on Sunday, March 19th. It will be a very special Sunday which will include a message titled, “Ministry of Anointing” by Pastor Jim.
SAVE THE DATES: October 13-15 Dr. Robert J. Morgan – a seasoned pastor, speaker, and author whom Jubilee has come to love and appreciate. His inspiring messages always bring refreshment to the Word as he shares through scripture memory and stories.