1. Operation Christmas Child pill bottle update. Nancy reports that “we packed 60 pill bottle sewing kits last week and had a great time. For our next project, we need larger pill bottles. If you have any big ones, please bring them to church and put them in the red bin on the Information Table in the foyer. Thank you!!!!”
2. Church Membership – We praise the Lord for all of our Jubilee family and we are so grateful for many new people who are now attending. I would like to encourage you to pray about officially joining and becoming members. Application forms are at the Welcome Center. Complete the form and return it to the church office. We will contact you once we have the form. The class will be on April 22 at 9:00 AM.
3. Believer’s Baptism – In Matthew 28:19 Jesus said, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” Have you received Jesus as your Savior and Lord? Have you in obedience followed Him in baptism? Baptism is a public display of an inward commitment you have made to our Lord. It is an expression of our love and devotion to Him. There are application forms for baptism at the Welcome Center. Complete the form and return it to the church office. The class will immediately follow the Membership Class and will be on April 22, at 10:15 AM.
4. Ladies… from the sign-ups, so far, the Spring Bunco Fling is going to be a blast! If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up at the Welcome Center. The Bunco Par-Tay will be Monday, April 3rd, 6 – 8:30 PM. Fellowship, dessert, and prizes galore!
5. The Anointing and Prayer time, this past Sunday was a blessing to all. We trust that each of you, whether you were anointing, being anointed, or in the congregation, experienced a special blessing from that service.
6. Let’s make Easter really count for Christ. Ask the Holy Spirit to put on your heart those who don’t know the Lord. Let’s pray to the LORD for their salvation. Easter is Sunday, April 9th and there will be two great services at 10 and 11:30 AM, with Pastor Sherrow and the choir presenting “I Will Rise” and Pastor Jim delivering the message.
7. A Work Day is scheduled for Monday, March 27th at 9 AM. Our Work Days have been very effective in making a shining difference in the church building. The more who come, the easier it will be for all involved. Please set aside a few hours to come and help.
8. You are invited to join Bob Dinsmore and their family for a Memorial Service for Penny. It will be Thursday, March 23rd at 2 PM.
9. Did you know … Karen Fetter, our Administrative Assistant will be retiring on March 30th. When you have a chance, peek in the office and wish her well. Karen has been a tremendous gift to Jubilee for over 8 years. We wish her God’s richest blessings. 10. Our next “Monthly Luncheon” will be May 9th at noon. “Music That Inspires our Hearts” is the theme. Mark your calendars, this program is for YOU!.
SAVE THE DATES:
August 20-25, Missions Conference
October 13-15, Dr. Robert J. Morgan – a seasoned pastor, speaker and author whom Jubilee has come to love and appreciate. His inspiring messages always bring refreshment to the Word as he shares through scripture memory and stories.