1. A new ministry will soon be launched and it is to help people in our fellowship, who may need some assistance in different ways; such as inspecting or installing smoke detectors, rides to the doctor, or meals. We will need all of you to help us in the following ways:
· Completing a form for those needing assistance (it will be available soon.)
· A form listing ways that some of you may be able to help will also be available very soon.
Please pray about how the LORD would have you participate.
2. Church Membership – our membership class will be Saturday, May 1st at 9 AM. Application forms for membership are at the Welcome Center and on the tables as you enter the worship center. You must have a personal faith relationship with Jesus Christ to become a member. If you are not sure what that means, please give Pastor Jim or me a call. We will meet with you and answer any questions you may have. The membership forms need to be turned in to the church office right away. We would love to have you join us.
3. All Ladies, you are encouraged to attend the Women’s Bible Study, Wednesdays at 10 AM. This is a wonderful way to make new friends, worship, and have a rich time in God’s word.
4. Men’s Breakfast & Bible Study every Thursday at 6 AM. As a pastor, I have just begun sharing a wonderful little book, entitled “HOPE” written by one of the nation’s most successful businessmen, Rich DeVos. He was a co-founder of Amway along with a life-long friend. The book presents ten Biblical principles necessary for success. I want to encourage all men to be a part of this study.
5. Be a part of the pulse of Jubilee by joining us every Thursday, during the noon hour at church for a time of prayer.
6. We still have a few copies of “We Will Not Be Silenced” by Dr. Erwin Lutzer. It will help you to understand what is happening in our nation today, and how we as Christians can survive and actually begin to see things turn around. Books are available at the Welcome Center for a cost of $10.
7. For those men who might be interested — I would like to share a terrific book with you written by Chip Ingram. It is “I Am with You Always – Experiencing God in Times of Need.” I would like to use a restaurant setting at breakfast, from 7 AM to 8 AM. Some of the chapters deal with: (1) When You Get a Raw Deal; (2) In Times of Crisis; (3) When You Feel Like a Nobody Going Nowhere; (4) When You are Troubled and Depressed and many more subjects.
The setting and approach will generate discussion. Each person pays for his own breakfast. If you would be interested, please text or email me at [email protected]
· for security measures – the back door to the church (by back parking lot) will be locked at 10:40 AM each Sunday morning and during the week. It will be unlocked for those coming earlier to church or Bible Alive classes.
· Please be sure to “sign in” at the Welcome Center, each Sunday morning.
· Help yourself to coffee in our café area. Thank you, Donald’s,!
· If you need a name tag, let them know at the Welcome Center.
· Don’t forget our “Library – Book-Share” room. Jackie has done an amazing job in organizing the books by subject, etc. They are there for you to enjoy … keep, share or return your book when you are finished.