VJF Missions Spotlight
Don & Kathy Mingo
Missionary to Missionary Care
- June 05 – Healing Don from a rare muscular disease (FSHD)
- June 12 – God's blessings on their marriage as they serve together
- June 19 –Wisdom ministering to missionaries struggling on the field
- June 26 - For financial support, strength, understanding, and discernment
- June 05 - Willing hearts to receive the gospel through grief counseling
- June 12 - Wisdom and open doors to help the grieving
- June 19 - Daily protection and safety in traveling to appointments
- June 26 - Financial support and God’s provision for ministry needs
Pray with us this week:
- Ask God to heal the many VJF members struggling with pain, cancer, or the side effects of chemotherapy, and other physical and mental health issues.
- Pray for our pastors as they share the Word. Ask God’s Spirit to move within them, giving them boldness and clarity as they speak. Ultimately, pray that God is gloriﬁed through them.
- Pray for God’s deliverance in Ukraine, His will to be done with regard to Iran and for peace in Israel and among the Jewish people.
- Pray for Ukrainian families suffering from the trauma of losing their homes and loved ones, and the many missionaries who are tending to both their spiritual and physical needs each day.
- For our missionaries, pray for their strength and perseverance to run the race; that the Lord will bring people across their path who would encourage and uplift them.
- Pray for God’s provision over their family and ministry; for His protection against illness, injury, and danger.
- Pray that the joy of the Lord will sustain our missionaries in every trial and setback; that the light of God would shine through them, lifting darkness and oppression as they share His love.
- Ask the Lord to make fertile ground and prepare hearts to receive the gospel; that He set up divine appointments and open doors for ministry that only He can make possible.