1. This Friday, 6 PM, is movie night and we will be showing “The Secrets of Jonathon Sperry”. It is a warm, wonderful movie that all ages will enjoy. Please come, bring a friend and snacks to share.
2. Women’s Bible Study – Wednesday, 10 AM. This is the last day of this session. There will be a potluck with a speaker, Janice Jesse from the Pregnancy Center, following the study.
3. The Nominating Process – there are forms on the tables as you enter the sanctuary for the purpose of submitting a person’s name to be considered for leadership. Please ask the person before submitting the form if he/she is willing to serve. The forms must be returned to the office by July 18th.
4. Missions Focus – our theme is “Impact 2021”. During July and August, we are asking you to pray and see what God would have you give to support our missionaries and parachurch ministries. There is a combined total of nineteen. Your gifts will be divided evenly between all ministries. It will be exciting to see what God will do through us. Mark your mission’s gifts, “IMPACT 2021” on the memo line if using a check.
5. Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study – Thursday, 6 AM. This week we begin a new series on “Respectable Sins.” I think you will find it very interesting. Bring a friend.
6. Baptism – it looks like we will have a baptism next week in someone’s swimming pool. I am waiting to hear when this man has his day off. If you haven’t been baptized since you became a Christian, then I would encourage you to do so. Jesus asks us to be baptized as a public confirmation of our faith relationship with Him. Call me if the LORD is speaking to you about this.
7. Church Membership – if you have not officially joined Ventura Jubilee Fellowship, we would love to have you do so. Pick up a form at the Welcome Center or on one of the tables as you enter the worship area. Fill it out and get it back to us as soon as possible. We think you would be a good fit for Jubilee.