1. A Very Special Luncheon – Tuesday, August 9th at noon. Lunch will feature Scooter’s Catering. The program will feature Dr. Mel and Sylvia Cheatham. He is a world-renowned neurosurgeon. He serves on the board of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and also the Board of Samaritan’s Purse. They are an amazing couple who do things as a team. I have asked them to share their life story. You won’t be disappointed. The cost for the luncheon is $10. You must sign up so that we know how much food to order. Tickets at the Welcome Center.
2. Missions News – Impact 2022. During July and August, we ask you to seek guidance from the Holy Spirit on what He would have you give. On the first Sunday of September, we will announce how much was given and how it will be divided among our missionaries and para-church ministries we support. Be sure to mark your special giving “Impact 2022” so that we can identify it.
3. Our Annual Congregational Meeting will be Sunday, September 18th. THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE SERVICE, ON THE 18TH, AT 10:00 AM. After the service, we will elect church leadership for the next two years. There are nomination/recommendation forms on the Information table and at the Welcome Center. You have the privilege of submitting the names of those you think should be considered. You need to ask them if they would be willing to serve if chosen. They need to be members for at least six months before they can be elected to leadership.
4. Church Membership – joining Jubilee will not get you into heaven, but it will show that you believe in the Church’s ministry and our commitment to God’s word. We hope you will consider joining and thereby strengthen the ministry of this church. Membership application forms are at the Welcome Center.
5. The Information Table is located in the foyer, across from the church office. Pastors and staff use it as a way of disseminating information that is intended to be useful for your own purpose or for distribution, such as “Daily Bread.” Help Yourself!
Please DO NOT place your favorite resources, periodicals, pamphlets, etc. on the table. You may bring them to the church office and the pastors will determine if they are appropriate for the purpose of the Information Table.
6. REMINDER – Missions’ Board Meeting will be at 8:00 AM, this Thursday, 08/04.