1. Many thanks to my Jubilee Family for making my birthday such a special event. You really know how to throw a party and bless people. I love you. Pastor Leonard.
2. I pray that all of you will have a wonderful Thanksgiving. There is a lot of darkness in the land, but we as Christians have been blessed in so many ways by our Heavenly Father. Let’s be sure and take time to thank Him.
3. Please remember Dr. Debra Bates in prayer. Her husband Gary went to be with the LORD following a battle with cancer.
4. This Friday, we will be showing a special movie called “The Christmas Candle.” We will show it at 6 PM. As usual, be sure to bring snacks to share with others.
5. This Sunday, November 27th, the Teen Challenge Ladies Choir will be with us to share their songs and testimonies of deliverance from difficult addictions. You do not want to miss hearing them. They will be bringing their “plant sculptures” if you are interested in buying one for yourself or as a gift.
6. Be sure to plan ahead —
A. On Sunday, December 11th, Pastor Sherrow and the choir will present their Christmas Musical.
B. On Friday, December 16th, we will have our annual all-church Christmas Dinner. We will be featuring the Evidence quartet. The cost is $10, and sign-ups begin this Sunday, 11/27.
7. Just a reminder about this Thanksgiving week:
NO Ladies Bible Study on Wednesday
NO Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study on Thursday
NO Prayer Time on Thursday