1. Next Sunday, December 19th at 10 and 11:30 AM, two great presentations by our choir. Please invite family, friends, and people you work with. They will be blessed. This is such a great way to introduce people to our church.
2. CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICE – We invite you to come and share in an intimate and worshipful Christmas Eve service on December 24, at 4:00 pm. We will be singing songs that lift the name of Jesus as well as hearing scriptures that tell the story of Jesus’ birth. During this worship experience, Pam will share a message for children, so if you have children or grandchildren, that will be visiting you at the time, please be sure to bring them with you.
3. Great events are already falling into place for Jubilee for 2022. For example, on January 2nd, we will have Dr. Jim Harmeling and his wife Jackie, missionaries to Singapore. April 1-3, Dr. Robert Morgan will be with us for another weekend Bible Conference, which we try to bring here annually.
4. Small Groups – my goal is to start several more small groups for fellowship, Bible study, and encouraging people to grow spiritually. I really want to see more of our people in such a group.
5. We want to start taking our people on short trips again. There are so many wonderful places to visit, so if we can keep sickness away, we will be able to visit some of these inspiring places.
6. Year-End Giving – I am deluged by many ministries asking me to give an extra gift at the end of the year for their ministry. As I am able, I try to do that to strengthen what they are doing. I invite you to do the same for Jubilee. We wanted to make the facility really special for December as we celebrate the coming of our Savior. That being said, we had quite a bit of extra expense. Your support has been fantastic all year long, but if you would like to give extra, it will put us in a really strong position as we begin 2022. Thank you and God bless you.
7. Please be much in prayer for all those who have been impacted by the terrible tornados. It is hard to imagine what they are going through.
8. If you have items for Ventura’s homeless folks, please leave them in Pastor Jim’s office for John Allen to pick up.
9. PLEASE NOTE: The Thursday Prayer Time has been relocated from the Worship Center to the Conference Room. You are welcome to join in on this time of prayer and praise … Thursdays during the noon hour.