1. End of Year Giving Reminder – Jubilee has been blessed through your generous giving. Our church leadership has made every effort to serve in a way that exemplifies good stewardship. Our upcoming move, for example, will save thousands of dollars in lease payments. Our Mission giving is stronger than ever. Thank you for not letting the Pandemic interfere with your commitment to this church and the LORD.
TO COUNT FOR 2020, all gifts, tithes, and offerings must be received by the church office by noon, on Thursday, 12/31/20. OR, if you mail, they must be postmarked December 31, 2020, or an earlier date.
2. Attention Men – We will be meeting this Thursday at 6 AM. It is important that you let us know if you are coming so that we have enough food. We will follow all the safety precautions we normally follow for each other’s protection.
3. Exciting Days are Ahead – The staff has gone over to the Palma Drive location and picked out our offices. Work will begin on them soon. Most of it involves making sure there are power outlets where we need them and painting. We need a lot of volunteers to help with cleaning, painting, etc. I love it when we can work side by side to advance the Lord’s work.
4. Have you turned in your Church Directory Information Card yet? We are updating our church records and directory.
· We want to make sure that you are included.
· We want to be sure your phone number(s) and address are correct.
· Once the updating phase is completed, we will concentrate on pictures. We have some pictures already; however, we are missing several. Phase 2 will be the collecting or taking of pictures so our directory will be complete. We think you are going to enjoy using our quick-access directory.
5. Women’s Bible Study will begin on Wednesday, January 13th at 10 AM.
The topic is 1st and 2nd Peter. We started this study last January and were able to complete 4 out of 12 sessions before the pandemic hit. This is a wonderful study, and due to the time span, the consensus is that we will start from the beginning. Please RSVP, via email or a call to the church office as soon as possible. Also, let us know if you need the 1st/2nd/ Peter Study book.