ANNOUNCEMENTS & EVENTS
1. Are you afraid to share your faith? What if we could eliminate the fear and make sharing your faith really enjoyable – would that interest you? I hope so. That is why this Saturday, September 28th, from 9 AM – 3 PM, we are offering a special training program called “Christianity Explored,” based on the gospel of Mark. We need you to sign up because we will be serving lunch and need a count. So, please take the training and please call right away and sign up. 805-535-4325 or write, [email protected].
2. So that you know, everything we do at Jubilee is planned for a purpose –
· To enrich your faith walk.
· To equip you to serve the LORD.
· To make it easy for you to invite unsaved family and friends to come and enjoy Jubilee and hopefully for them, to meet Jesus.
· With that in mind, be sure to invite family, friends and neighbors to come and hear the choir and orchestra in “Loving God – Loving Others”. It will be an amazing event for all.
3. Dr. Robert Morgan will be with us October 18 – 20th, 2019. There will be five sessions: one Friday night; three Saturday morning from 9 AM – 1 PM and Sunday at our 11:30 service. Please arrange your schedule so you can attend all five. YOU WILL BE BLESSED.
4. Have you signed up to fill a shoe box for the Samaritan’s Purse Christmas Project? All of us can be involved with this project. Maybe you can’t fill a shoe box, but you could bring empty prescription bottles or the sleeve after the paper-towels have been used. Maybe you could give a few dollars towards the project. We must have $9.00 with each shoe box.
5. Would you like to visit the Nixon Library? We are partnering with those going from Ventura Missionary Church on Wednesday, October 16th. We will leave at VMC at 9 AM and return 6 PM. Cost for the event is $75. If you are a presidential library member, cost is $58.You must sign up right away. See Clarence at the Information Table. Deadline is Sunday, 09/29/19.
6. What could be better than Christmas in Branson? Well, of course heaven – but we weren’t thinking about that.
The Branson Christmas event is one of my favorites. I have been there several times and it is great. You don’t have much time left to sign up. See Clarence on Sunday at the Information Table.
7. Our Jubilee Pictorial Directory is an incredible tool. It is one of the best ways we have for you to get to know others in the church. We ask that you have your picture taken and that you introduce yourself with a brief biography of your life. Pick up the forms at the Information Table this Sunday.
8. Have you thought about church membership? If you have a personal faith relationship with Jesus Christ and have chosen Jubilee to be your church family— why not consider becoming a member. Forms are on the Information Table.
9. Men – you would love our Thursday mornings with breakfast, worship-time and a study in the Word. The fellowship is great. You’d be surprised at how many men are there at 6 AM each and every Thursday. There is still room for you. First-timers are free. The rest contribute $5.00 for a nutritious and filling breakfast.
10. No library card required, no over-due fines … it’s Jubilee’s Book Exchange – Jubilee has a very special unique ministry in books! Jackie Peterson has organized an amazing collection of books, for your pleasure. Take a look at the back (far-side) of the Worship Center. You will see several tables loaded with spiritual and fine quality books. They are yours for the taking. Read, enjoy and return or pass on to a friend. Thank you, Jubilee friends, for contributing to this great collection.
11. Lost and Found items are gathered in a large basket over in the Book Exchange area. It’s getting loaded … This week, a nice pair of sunglasses.