1. The memorial service for our beloved Dean Mensa will be this Friday at 2 PM. The grave-side service is private. There will be a reception at 3 PM, here at the church, and it is for everyone to come and love Judy and her family. We hope you can attend.
2. This Sunday, as we continue our series in James, I will be sharing “Impacting our World for Christ.” I hope you can be present.
3. We’re in for a big treat… Jubilee’s Gospel Band will be leading us in song and praise this Sunday, July 30th! Bring your stomping shoes and clapping hands as we praise God in music.
4. We love our JoyBells! Thank you, Carol and your bell choir, for a great performance this past Sunday. Folks, this is a very special ministry that you can join at any time. There are plenty of bells to go around. Practices are on Tuesday afternoons …give Carol a call for more information, at 559-246-2159.
5. A reminder to those on the Security Team. There will be a meeting this Saturday, 07/29 at 11 AM. We will have an officer from the VPD come and speak.
6. Ladies and Gentlemen … Are you interested in serving as an usher? Our ushers are a very important part of Sunday morning service. Let Pastor Leonard or Pastor Jim know if you are interested in serving this way. We need just a few more.