1. Attention! Attention! Attention! This Sunday, there’s ONE SERVICE only at 10:00 AM. Twenty minutes after the end of the service, we will have our annual meeting to elect officers for the new year, get a financial report, etc. The meeting will not be long but very important. All members are urged to be present.
2. This Friday at 6:00 PM is Movie Night. We’ll be showing “The Ultimate Life” directed by Michael Landon Jr. The movie is about a billionaire with questionable priorities who re-examines his life after discovering his grandfather’s journal. Come and invite others and bring snacks to share.
3. For those of you who were not able to attend our Volunteer Dinner, we have a special gift for all of you. You can pick it up at the Welcome Center.
4. ATTENTION ALL VETERANS. We are so proud of you and we thank you for your service. We are planning our Veteran’s luncheon for November and we want to honor you. Watch for further updates about this special event.
5. Women’s New Bible Study begins Wednesday, September 21st at 10 AM. If you do not have “The Red Sea Rules” book, they are available for $5.00. Also, be sure to pick up your Study Guide, which covers the first three chapters.
6. Church Membership Applications can be found at the Welcome Center. We have many new folks coming to Jubilee and urge you to consider membership. We plan to have a membership class in the near future. There, we will have an opportunity to learn about each other and what Jubilee is all about.
7. GREAT OPPORTUNITY – a bargain price of $5.00 for a beautiful, hard-bound book by one of our own … Gail Nordskog. “Hearts of Purpose” is a book about 10 awesome women who walk with the Lord… a story to be told. A beautiful gift or a delight for you! At the Welcome Canter.
8. Weekly Prayer Time has been changed to 11:00 AM on Thursdays. Please join us to pray for our church leadership, world outreach, church family, and government. Jesus asked His disciples “Could you not watch with me for one hour?”