1. NEW SERVICE TIMES BEGIN THIS SUNDAY.
· Bible Alive Classes – 8:45 AM
· First Service – 10:00 AM
· Second Service – 11:30 AM
Pass the word and invite others to come and worship with you at Jubilee.
NOTE: For those of you coming to the first service — if you park in the back parking lot, please exit the parking area onto McGrath Street (not the Palma Dr. driveway).
2. The Leadership Election results are as follows:
All leadership nominees for the Church, Deacon, and Missions Boards, and Nominating Committee positions were elected by unanimous vote per their respective terms. Newly elected members are Jim DeGraffenreid (church board), Dennis O’Dea, Gary Stafford, John Allen, and George Cabasug (deacon board). Welcome to all!
3. Women’s Bible Study is continuing with the study on Gideon. Ladies, if you ordered a book, they have arrived. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday at 9:45 AM.
4. Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study – Thursday at 6 AM. This week our study is “Faith Under Fire”. Invite other men to attend … the breakfasts are great! You get a lot for a suggested $5.00 donation, AND, guests are free for their first visit.
5. Pastor Leonard begins a new series on prayer, this Sunday at 10 AM and 11:30 AM. I want so much for all of us to discover the potential available to us in prayer. We get to talk with the Creator of Heaven and Earth. He loves to hear from us and He promises to answer. Invite others to come and be a part of the series.
6. Have you misplaced a sweater, sunglasses…? We have a “Lost and Found” basket at the Welcome Center. Take a look.
7. If you have something to sell or have a need, take a look at the “Jubilee Happenings” bulletin board, just across from the office. Request cards stay up for one month unless you renew.
8. BIBLE ALIVE NEWS … over the next several weeks, Bill Abeyta’s class will be looking at different topics, beginning with: “Are Your Feet Washed?” John 13:2-15. They meet in the church office, Sunday mornings at 8:45 AM. Come and join in.
9. Time to pick up your “shoeboxes” for Operation Christmas Child. They are located in the back of the Worship Center. See Nancy Drake.