ANNOUNCEMENTS & EVENTS
1. Did You Pray with Me on Sunday to Confirm Your Faith? If you did, we want to rejoice with you and encourage you in your walk with Jesus. This Sunday, complete one of our “Welcome” cards and share the good news with us.
2. Have you been baptized as a believer in Christ. Several have expressed a desire to be baptized. We would love to include you. Use the Jubilee Welcome card and let us know of your interest in baptism.
3. How About Church Membership – several have recently turned in their membership application forms. We will soon schedule a class for those wanting to join. If you are interested in joining, pick up the form(s) at the Information Table, and turn them in, right away.
4. Update on the Morgan’s – Dr. Morgan informed me that Katrina is slowly improving. He appreciates so much all the prayers. We have rescheduled the Bible Conference for March 13-15, 2020.
5. Be sure to have the Apologetic’s Conference with Josh McDowell, January 25-26, 2020, on your calendar. You do not want to miss this event.
6. This Sunday — Someone I want you to meet and hear, Dr. David DeVries. He is our new Western Regional Director of the Missionary Church.
7. There is still time for all of us to help with the Christmas Shoe Box project, partnering with Samaritan’s Purse. The look on the faces of those boys and girls in other countries, is so deeply touching. Most have never received a gift of any kind — they open their box and the reaction speaks for itself. Go to the Information Table to learn how you can help.
8. A Special Event at Oxnard Calvary Chapel – Saturday, November 2nd from 9 AM to 4 PM. It is presented as a “Content of Character.” The event is being sponsored by pastor Al Duff Jr.; Lance Ralston, the pastor; and Rob McCoy, Mayor of Thousand Oaks. There will be a number of nationally known speakers. Check out the group at www.contentofcharacterseries.com. Check-in time is 8 AM. Cost for the event is $25